Monday, October 20, 2008

Frightmares 2008


Saturday was our annual Lagoon trip to Frightmares (thanks for the link to the $avings Steph!). Krista brought one of the neighbor girls (the Ute). It was a PERFECT day... and we weren't the only ones taking advantage of it.

Lagoon was more crowded than I ever remember seeing it. In addition to the normal lines, there were four walk-in spook allies each with lines that wound around corners and down the main section of Lagoon. This picture was taken inside one of the little walk through areas.

I still like the Jet Star II, the "airplane ride" (Flying Aces), and the Spider is my favorite "newer" ride.

It's great going these places with kids this age... no strollers... everyone likes the rides... no whining about being too tired... etc.

Great time had by all!

1 comment:

Heidi P said...

I love that picture! Yay Nicol is a ham! :) Glad it was fun, and if you ever miss tantrums, dirty diapers, and bottles in the middle of Lagoon, let me know- you can borrow my kids for a day :)